Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: Swim by Caribou



  • Genre: Experimental, electropop, folktronica
  • Released: April 2010
  • First Listen: Today!
  • Favorite Track: Sun
  • Found Out Through: Opened for Radiohead
  • Listen to this when you're: Getting lost in your artwork.



This is the sort of album that you listen from start to finish. Each track flows so well into the next that it's easy to lose track of time. I absolutely love all the exotic and funky sounds they incorporate with their music. FUN FACT: I used to play the bass clarinet, so when I heard it on tracks like "Kaili" I was so excited! I found this album to be pretty upbeat and motivating. I listen to this album while crocheting and it was pretty easy to get into the groove. They were pretty good live, but I'll get to that when I talk about the concert from last week.


This is the first time I've listened to Swim,  and it's just the sort of thing I've been looking for. I want more!




TTFN <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...