Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OOTD: Ombre Shoes and Radiohead

So I know my last OOTD post was for a RHCP concert, but don't think concerts are the only things I get dressed up for :P In case you haven't met the little fella at my feet, Let me introduce you to Moose, the best pugalier around.

 Details

  • Blue button down - Burlington Coat Factory 
  • Skinnies - Dress Barn
  • Skinny brown belt - Gift from sister
  • Canvas shoes - Target, modified by me
  • Necklace - Urban Outfitters
  • Earrings - Target
  • Makeup - Naked Palette [dark horse and sin], Smashbox lipgloss 
 




I'm so excited that these shoes came out so well that I wanted an outfit to highlight them. What better place to debut my new kicks than at a concert? I'm so stoked to see Radiohead again. I can't wait to tell you all about it! Be on the look out for a DIY post on how to make these rad ombre shoes. 

Now, off to the show! TTFN <3

1 comment:

  1. notes that the number of detailed personality traits detected in the study include a person's generaasd other personality traits, including someone's emotional stability. louboutin sneakers

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...